• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Racism?

shitter

Reaction score
My char name is "Gay tony" the known business man in GTA IV
Every day i get killed ,Trolled , trapped and P.A'ed by people because they think i am gay? "Most of them are brs"
Days ago i was gonna play dice with a trusted high lvl and when i told him i will play he said u are gay and i dont play with gays and left "didnt scam"
Why the world is so cruel to people of different races
PS: i am not gay.

LOL, this can´t be true...

gibe mi mony plox !

edit :

Jun 16 2013, 23:03:32 Died at Level 151 by a serpent spawn
Soloed
Jun 16 2013, 20:17:24 Died at Level 150 by a hydra
Soloed
Jun 11 2013, 19:03:20 Died at Level 141 by a dark torturer

Total Online Time: 1 days, 10 hours and 6 minutes.

Lying too much ?
There is an event in brazil called "passeata gay" that literally means : "gay people walking" that every year brings to the streets of sao paulo more than 2 million gays...so i dont really understand why br´s are trolling you if they are the most gay nation in the world

The serpent spawn kill was by 2 guys trapping me at banuta , the hydra one because netdown , the dark torture was at poi with a team they told me to help clearing so i went with them and they trapped me with mwalls with some tortures . I am not lieing or begging for money i just wanted to say that lots of people are racists and we should try to change that world problem?

kinda hard to believe...but everytime a br call you gay answer to them : " br, gibe mony plox " .

"Every day i get killed ,Trolled , trapped and P.A'ed by people because they think i am gay? "Most of them are brs" "

Killed Me.

First- Gay is not a race, Second - you writin about racism and you sayin that ,,MOST OF THEM ARE BRS" and this is not a racism? Most ppl dont like BRs cuz they are monkeys but what we can do with them? And if you think that ppl are killin U cuz of ur nickname then i feel sorry for You too like Xanabis. Next thing - WHO DIDNT GET KILLED MANY TIMES PER DAY AT UR LVL? Lots of ppl did and i dont see they're cryin bout that. If you dont like that u are dying at lvl 150~ then stop playin, cuz you'll cry a lot more when You die at lvl higher than 200 when Ur exp rate is x3. Now when You die and lose 1 lvl U can retrieve it in 5 mins so please, think bout it, and stop makin retarded threads. sry bro, i rly didnt wanted to hurt ur feelings

Make 5 chars 60 lvl > 100 m lvl > buy magebot > run mc, magebot, navigation > combo leader > and go make some fun with this noobs ;D

"I'm on that good kush 'n alcohol".

- - - Updated - - -

"I'm on that good kush 'n alcohol".

First- Gay is not a race, Second - you writin about racism and you sayin that ,,MOST OF THEM ARE BRS" and this is not a racism?

No it's not,he said that people who killed him was br,i don't see any racism there retard

Back
Top Bottom