• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radok, The richest of shadowcores, pro hacker, Big datacenter, HANO MARKI READ

julianfern94

Reaction score
Radoks, defalt hacker, he study networking 1,2,3,4,5, He access to shadowcores ddns, he get mad because vanesita killed him, so he Nuked shadowcores, access through xploit to something ._. yeah, something because i dont know where the hell he access, but the points its he taked the IPs of Elhampa, Vanesita, and some others, he started to massive,, BUT HELL its like, a tiger killing a ant, he massived nuked all of they, and he msg they on shadow "what happens? , i think u was playing shadowcores, ooh net down ?, vanesita answer: yes noob wait i change ip, radok: Wait look this, hell he access to his account without changing password omg, he throw all items to ground because he have hacked in shop like 10kkk so he dont need a 3kk set, then vanesita was suprised, and she say sorry, radoks gived him get, and he say never do that again, radoks dont gets mad if u kill him, but vanesita betrayed him, she said they will kill a pk, but no they trapped him and kill.

So i talked with radoks he say shadowcores is %100 vulnerability and yes :s

why im making this ? im amazed because i said to him, "i dont trust you"
so he said "wanna nuclear bomb on shadow to see ?"

so i answer yes gogogooo lets start veziv ping pong game, in 10 secs shadowcores full down lol ?

Marki, hano its not troling Private me, i have videos of his data center, and playing shadowcores, also a video, showing nuking shadow.

"i have videos of his data center"
this video from fuckbook with 64gb ramek? > znam.
(radok upload it on youtube plx)

Anyway - elhampa = nb .i.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is a joke??

Wake up and don't trust in all that is said for you..

@EDIT:

About the DDOS is easily to take one thing down...

Love the part ppl talk about "hacking" and dont know what it even means, hacking shadow would be hard since mark himself goes to a technical school.
and yes i do have dyslexi.

huehuehue br?!

0b4.jpg

Back