• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia is Recruiting!

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
Well, after some time of chatting with Souldrainer, he gave me permission to build a team to make the sprites for Radonia. We're the Radonia Spriting team. Our job is to make the sprites needed by the Radonia team and will be used in the development form an OpenTibia server to a own game. As payback, we will recieve ingame Credits (not the ones for arena) and possibly a tutor position. Now, this depends on the sprites.

Legal notice:
All Sprites made will be for Radonian use only. If you join this team, you're fully pledging to be full-time spriter. You have the right to resign whenever you like. No one will request any official position ingame of Radonia. As last statement, all sprites made will be owned by the Radonia team.

Now, if you wish to contribute and help this wonderful game so that if develops even better, just follow this guidelines and post your application:

Code:
Name: (Rl name and then nickname)
Experiences:
Time to work on sprites(approx):
Proof(HAS to be yours):
Area of Spriting:(Coloring, shading, building, etc.)

Now, we hope that a lot of people wanna help us have a wonderful time at Radonia!

Kind Regards,
Sir Herik

Last edited:
Name: Kunnar, Raxxar
Time Spriting: few weeks :p
Experiences: eem.. dno, not many really
Time to work on sprites(approx): 4+ hours per day
Proof(HAS to be yours):
helmet1vb2.png

armorep4.png
shieldbg6.png

legshx7.png
sword1nt5.png

Area of Spriting:(Coloring, shading, building, etc.) Im not really good at shading or smth, but im good at doing the outlines

Recriuted!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm applying...
19 yo.
time spiriting : whenever i'm in the mood (like afew week's... havent submited anything, it all suxord)
good at : thinking...

Well, Arashi this is serious. if you won't really apply do it in the good way not with a enforced attitude.

i was serious, thats all info you need, the only thing i have submitted that has been taken is the arbalest...

i'm not a regular spiriter, and i'm good at thinking out stuff...

Heya, i cant believe you let Herik in the staff lol, i thought badtoffel and souldrainer were good people, or do they dont know about what you did herik?

Wojs~

first of all souliee and badtoffel is the same persone, second herik has put his act togheter...

Arashi, back some time ago, sould was badtoffels cousin or something like that, maybe sould left the server or badtoffel. Anyways, i they want to keep their identities secret then i better shut it ;)

Casa, is Herik is not staff, how come he is the one posting that radonia is recruiting?

Anyways, never mind me, i will probably get ip banned again for speaking the truth.

Wojs~

Arashi, back some time ago, sould was badtoffels cousin or something like that, maybe sould left the server or badtoffel. Anyways, i they want to keep their identities secret then i better shut it ;)

Casa, is Herik is not staff, how come he is the one posting that radonia is recruiting?

Anyways, never mind me, i will probably get ip banned again for speaking the truth.

Wojs~

Soul(d) ? never heard of him!!
Everyone knows soul is badofel/Krille. Its no secret!
Does SirSpongebobsquarepants(herik) have admin/tutor/cm/gm/ any related titles. (NO) so he isnt staff.. he wants truely to be, but he is still paying for his errors!

Back