• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Radonia] Items price list.

buying faxe bonestorm ill buy yor dsm also buying dragon lanec or any items of value that might help my defence msg me i got alot of cash Dreyzel (ingame)

lol i dont care it served me well lol i thought it was you i got husteled anyways no worries bud i was only joking

Guys thanks for the help. I've been updating.

I see that much people have crown armor and crown legs but prices still high. Should crown set be sold for 15k ?

Guys thanks for the help. I've been updating.

I see that much people have crown armor and crown legs but prices still high. Should crown set be sold for 15k ?

15k for the whole set( crown legs, crown armor, crown helm,crown shield) sound amazing couse at the moment its like 33k for the set.

15k for the whole set( crown legs, crown armor, crown helm,crown shield) sound amazing couse at the moment its like 33k for the set.

I meant 15k for crown legs and crown armor.
If you include crown helmet and crown shield will be 20k then tough.

thas still a 13k drop i love the sounds of this,even though i was sorta threatened off the server by a lvl 42 druid =(

Was it Xiblitz?

yes it was.. i was mapp walking and reading on the internet, but then all of the sudden when i click on tibia im being attacked by a knight, soi try to explain to them its not a good thing to do, so then we got in an argurment sorta, mostly him getting amd couse i was trying to explai nwhy random Pk was wrong, then i told him next time he tryed killing me i wouldnt ru, i would fight back, and probebly win( considering what he was hitting on me) and he got mad and logged on his druid and whenever i walked out of the DP( which i ran to after he attacked me) he would exoir vis of gfb or somthing me. so i havnt logged on since out of fear of droping my equipment.

(Thaught you were the guy killing my monks etc...... Sorry. It was just a coincidence )

I'm so sorry i didnt realise you were the one being bullied ... i was so used to new chars being made and and complaining about the serv being a seriouse rpg and not fast atk/nub/high exp/ then swearing / being unlawfull towards me, that for the time i posted the last comment i completely forgot that there are genuine nice guys out there! .
To the point please tell me or any high lvl who attacked you and for what reason then we can do somthing about it for you.... ALWAYS have chat open ^^msg me Jezter or Theski/Empty/Hyperion/Xiila/Gladiator/Eiri/Jimmy(low lvl)/BoneStorm(Lowest lvl :p)<Joke there the highest> etc if no gm's are online (msg Cm Souldrainer/Cm Bolt/Cm talaturen Otherwise) Only if some one is Paing or being unlawfull :) i hope to see you soon ingame :) Please have fun !

PA's FTW This servs clean from them!

Last edited:
Yeah Bonestorm is a great guy he is really nice and i would consider him a freind, the first thing i did was check to see if he was on so he could deal with this guy but he wasnt so i was forced to cower

Well feel threatned no more! (by Pa's etc)

" I was mapp walking and reading on the internet, but then all of the sudden when i click on tibia im being attacked by a knight,"
But if that turns out to be Botting or etc then he had justification !

Last edited:
I was above ground mapp clicking on my way to the wild warrior camp looking for thw watch, i was neer no monsters and i was simply reading these forums as i map walked. and yes i got lucky i was checking to see if i needed to reclick on the map and i was being attacked i was still in green but i ran away. never did get to check the camp =(

And btw Casa were in england do you live i lived there for 3 years a while back, just wondering.

Last edited:
Then you have nothing to wory about, as we said ... PA's arent welcome here so play safe and have fun :) Keep chat open its the LIFE of radonia :p

Wales Rhondda Valleys!

Last edited:
Back