• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Map

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking this Radonia map made by Souldrainer among others, if anyone have this map still in their computer would be really nice if you could upload it here...

I am not planning to host it just look at it for inspiration, too bad I formatted my old computer :/

Here is an minimap of how it used to look :)

fullgy9.jpg

The map has been released on OtLand :p, maybe the link is dead but I'm sure I've seen it around. What do you plan to use it for? I mean, are you planing on creating your own custom server?

The map has been released on OtLand :p, maybe the link is dead but I'm sure I've seen it around. What do you plan to use it for? I mean, are you planing on creating your own custom server?
I know that and yea the link is dead, I am looking for it for inspiration, I loved it when I played it and has many interesting things :)

I know that and yea the link is dead, I am looking for it for inspiration, I loved it when I played it and has many interesting things :)

Inspiration to create a new server? I might be able to assist you somehow :) (If it's actually going to be like Radonia xD)

I have it and I'm happy to help you out if I can get permission to send it to you :)
As far as I can recall I don't remember it being released but who knows :p

Back