• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia PG Kick Off!

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
I got bored. and Look what I found on radonia.

Highscores
1 Jason Rae 11
2 Badtoffel 11
3 Empty 8
4 CM Souldrainer 2
5 GM Empty 2
6 Account Manager 1
7 Thim 1

OMG Jason Rae is such a PGer! He has no life!!!!!!

GOGO Account Manager YOU CAN BEAT JASON!

Badtoffel is haxors. He got his levels from a GM.

Hahahaha, ya. We had a little test round a couple of weeks ago. ^^

Please! Please! I beg you. Put the server online. I havnt been on a good Ot in months. I dont care if radonia makes us debug every 5 steps. Just so long as we have something to do. Im going crazy here with boredom. Arghaghhghgahrgha Im actually considering going back to real tibia <---- YES i am that Incredibly BORED!

Arghaghrahgrharh

Please! Please! I beg you. Put the server online. I havnt been on a good Ot in months. I dont care if radonia makes us debug every 5 steps. Just so long as we have something to do. Im going crazy here with boredom. Arghaghhghgahrgha Im actually considering going back to real tibia <---- YES i am that Incredibly BORED!

Arghaghrahgrharh

Wow looks like you LOVE radonia SO MUCH ^_^

Try it out yourself, we will try to launch this weekend, and I believe we will succeed. :)

Oh god, Put the server online,
Just got permanent banned from WoW.
What to do now ?;D PLAY RADONIA!

Wow looks like you LOVE radonia SO MUCH ^_^

No.

Its Just...

Since every other server sucks so bad, and it makes radonia look even better. And because every other server has sucked UBER bad lately. It has made radonia look Uber good.

Last edited:
Back