• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RaggaerAAC

Mezara

Reaction score
Please keep working on your AAC. Just try to make a new clean layout like shadowcores. I see a lot of potential in this AAC and Znote and Gesior is pretty much dead nowadays too without any updates.
A new AAC like this would go really well with TFS 1.0. Please don't give up because of the issues with the layout.

I hope that more people can also encourage you to keep working on it.

I hope I didn't make him stop working on the AAC, but I'm sure people understand that it's not fun to have created something with business value and have someone steal it (it's similar to the case with Summ's cast system, when it was reported that he didn't want people to share it, we deleted any distributions posted including it). The layout in Raggaer's AAC wasn't only inspired by ShadowCores layout, but the CSS file was pretty much identical to ours, and I'm not talking about Twitter Bootstrap, feel free to use that framework, just be creative with it instead of just copying something you don't have the rights to copy.

If he uses a layout that he has created or has the rights to use; and stops advertising that you must pay for shop system and house auctions, I won't have any negative input about his AAC. If you don't understand why you're not allowed to sell OpenTibia resources here, please read: http://otland.net/threads/moving-forward.198835/.

I hope I didn't make him stop working on the AAC, but I'm sure people understand that it's not fun to have created something with business value and have someone steal it (it's similar to the case with Summ's cast system, when it was reported that he didn't want people to share it, we deleted any distributions posted including it). The layout in Raggaer's AAC wasn't only inspired by ShadowCores layout, but the CSS file was pretty much identical to ours, and I'm not talking about Twitter Bootstrap, feel free to use that framework, just be creative with it instead of just copying something you don't have the rights to copy.

If he uses a layout that he has created or has the rights to use; and stops advertising that you must pay for shop system and house auctions, I won't have any negative input about his AAC. If you don't understand why you're not allowed to sell OpenTibia resources here, please read: http://otland.net/threads/moving-forward.198835/.

Great reply. Please keep working on the AAC guys!

At the moment In working on on the AAC but more oriented to my server than to the public, when I finish this I will release it with the new layout, shop, auctions etc.

Back