• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raggear ACC v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice ACC, just on question u gonna keep updating it?

Awesome job!

Questions -

Does it work for anything else besides 1.0 and what will you charge for the shopsystem?

Awesome job!

Questions -

Does it work for anything else besides 1.0 and what will you charge for the shopsystem?

For now it only works for tfs v1.0 i dont know if we got any other plans to manage it to TFS 0.3 or 0.4.

Shop system will cost around 20 euro. Click here

For now it only works for tfs v1.0 i dont know if we got any other plans to manage it to TFS 0.3 or 0.4.

20 euro is definately a reasonable price.
I hope to see this working for older versions aswell, good luck!

Nice job.

Selling anything related with this AAC is bad move. It can be write easly.

The instalation tutorial doesn't work for me.
Sheck
http://azura.servegame.com/
It seems that you didnt install composer dependencies...
If you are using win use consolse and head to your htdocs folder or whatever you use using cd / and then run composer install
Im writting a better guide atm and will make the post looks nice.

It seems that you didnt install composer dependencies...
If you are using win use consolse and head to your htdocs folder or whatever you use using cd / and then run composer install
Im writting a better guide atm and will make the post looks nice.

what now?

It will be more updates yes but keep in mind that everything will not be for free. Becouse its alot of work Raggear has released free allready.
So you are saying we should not use this since he will start to charge for the updates? If he dident wanna release it he shoulden't.
But its nice to see if finally released, gonna check it out, might write a shop system and release if the system gets some users.

So you are saying we should not use this since he will start to charge for the updates? If he dident wanna release it he shoulden't.
But its nice to see if finally released, gonna check it out, might write a shop system and release if the system gets some users.

Updates will be for free with new features such as house auctions

Good job, it's always good to see new acc makers :) Also big plus for using Laravel, this framework is just awesome.
If you need some help with something just send me PM, some weeks ago I've made my own accmaker using laravel framework too (you can see it on http://vestia.pl/).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back