• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Raging Sniper (Who's in the air force)

The only reason they got those "itens" <lol is because there the dick suckers for america there soo scared honestly america isint the strongest country for ever its only now wait untill the next world war comes they will be the first to get "hunted down" < how do I know CNN baby CNN

The United States has the strongest Air Power in the world. We have planes that are so far advanced that we do not even use them in wars because they are not needed yet. You can said pwned all you want, but the proof is in the pudding. Check videos of the F-35 which is by far the most advanced pane you will ever see, and for many years to come, or the predator which is a UAV aircraft.

The United States has the strongest Air Power in the world. We have planes that are so far advanced that we do not even use them in wars because they are not needed yet. You can said pwned all you want, but the proof is in the pudding. Check videos of the F-35 which is by far the most advanced pane you will ever see, and for many years to come, or the predator which is a UAV aircraft.

Well then Good luck In world war III ure guna need a shit laod of them aircrafts because after what I saw on the news 2weeks ago 2011-2020 isint gunna be pretty

I saw it on discovery like 2 months ago itpoped back a memory but Its not f-35 its x-35 for somreason it said that on the plains tagg at the wing

Back