• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

<raid name="Necropharus" file="necropharus.xml" interval2="10" margin="1800" enabled

Rollern

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
<raid name="Necropharus" file="necropharus.xml" interval2="10" margin="1800" enabled="yes"/>

Can someone explain what intercal2 means and margin?

How do I make this raid occur more often? Thanks.

From source code of avesta:

Code:
//interval2 is the average interval between
// 2 executions of the raid in minutes

if(readXMLInteger(raidNode, "interval2", intValue)){
       interval = intValue * 60; //transform  to seconds
}

Set margin to 0 and change interval2 to different values. Test 10000 and if not working so well, change it to 1000, 100 and so on. You maybe can use /reload raids as a command. Not sure in Avesta!

More than it, I think you can use /raid Necropharus to make it happen manually (but still not sure)

Yep, manually works, also it makes random some times. What does Margin do exactly? And the lower I change interval2 the more frequent the raids occur?

i actually don't know what it does. I keep mine at 0 ... yes I think so since the longer time in an interval, the longer it takes for it to occur

interval2="10" means this raid will occur every 10 minutes, but if you add chance="50" there will be 50% chances to execute this raid

For necrophagus I prefer:
interval2="1440" and chance="5"

Everyday, (every 24h) is a 5% chance to summon necrophagus <- based on rl tibia.