• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raids Features

What u think about this feature?

• Total voters

Truwzka

Reaction score
Greetins ShadowCorers(?),
During the years I played Tibia Global, whenever there were raids of large bosses - Ferumbras, Orshabaal, Morgaroth, Ghazbaran, Zulazza, etc. - always had announcements before they arise. In global these announcements were intended to warn the players of what would happen, and took a while to organize the teams. Here the server time between announcements is 1 ~ 3 minutesin the global 5 ~ 15 minutes. With the increase of these teams would have more time to organize and compete to see who will kill the boss.

Do you think this feature should be added?

also in real tibia when draptors are coming , it usually takes them 20-30 mins to appear , not right after msg

This has been brought up by me to the content team and we have fixed a few raids, however I think that all the raids should be adjusted. Thanks for your opinion about this matter and it will probably be adjusted as soon as possible :)

Back