• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raids help, spawns more than one monster

Taurus

Texass
Solutions
Reaction score
when i make raids, they spawn a LOT of monsters, if players dont kill them it keeps coming, heres how i have it set up
Code:
<raid name="Zarabustor" file="Zarabustor.xml" chance="10" interval2="80" margin="0" reftype="single" ref="no" />
Code:
<raid>
<announce delay="0" type="event" message="Zarabustor is gathering his forces in the wizard city! Quickly to the warlock region for a pre-emptive strike!" />
<announce delay="200000" type="event" message="We can see him! I see him now, its Zarabustor! Atop the citadel!" />
<singlespawn delay="200000" name="Zarabustor" x="480" y="121" z="4" />
</raid>

If someone could show me how to make it spawn only one until that monster is killed i would greatly appreciate it Thanks alot.

Taurus

This only spawn 20 at the location:)
rep+?:)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<raid>
<announce delay="150" type="Event" message="Watch out for king kong are outside the Tempel!" />
<areaspawn delay="300" fromx="991" fromy="1006" fromz="7" tox="1009" toy="991" toz="7">
<monster name="king kong" amount="20" />
</areaspawn>
</raid>

I was wondering still if anyone knows how i can make the raid NOT happen if there is still monsters from the last time that no one killed, is there such a way with version 0.3.6?

Back