• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent Rain Sistem

I have no videos to .. sorry : S
is what you see in the picture but in motion:)

test.

The script does work, those who are have problems installed it wrong. What I am having troubles with isn't really so much the script, but when I sent it to a rather large area to rain on, it causes massive lag after the rain ends.

Also, I would like to know how I would set it so it rains in a certain area consistently, not as a global event.

Thanks for releasing it, it is a really nice script, I just hope I can figure out how to remove the lag problem it causes.

Right most tfs versions ive had has no global event folder... including the one i use now;TFS v0.2.7 for client 8.54 how would i apply the "rain" to my server or like sportacus said!

Its nice but one thing..
I want that it rains on the whole map..Its just annyoning.-Its changing from one place to the other place..
??

HTML:
[23:47:39.623] [Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
[23:47:39.623] data/globalevents/scripts/rain.lua:onThink
[23:47:39.624] Description:
[23:47:39.624] data/globalevents/scripts/rain.lua:9: bad argument #2 to 'random' (interval is empty)
[23:47:39.624] stack traceback:
[23:47:39.624]  [C]: in function 'random'
[23:47:39.624]  data/globalevents/scripts/rain.lua:9: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/rain.lua:3>
[23:47:39.624] [Error - GlobalEvents::think] Couldn't execute event: rain

tfs 0.4 plz help

edit: i know. i put wrong x y z

Last edited:
Back