• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RainyDayz - the weird real map

Will you give it a shot?

• Hell yeah!

• Probably not :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
rainydayz-light - kopia (2).pngrainydayz-light - kopia.pngrainydayz-light - kopia (2).png

RainyDayz is a 12.7 real map with small nifty, fun, unique & fully custom features.

Our main categories concluce in

EVENTS
Zombie, Gold rush, LMS, Snowball, Among us, Open war, Team vs Team etc.

WARS
Guild wars access, customizeable war settings with private war-only-areas.

CONTESTS
Weekly contests, main one being weekly power gamer. With very fine prices.

OTHERS
Want to start over? Need some store coins? Auction your character.
Only need store coins but don't feel in the mood to donate? Practice ur moves and win events!
Event coins can be directly transferred to store coins or other nifty prices.

ddd.png

Stages
1 - 30 - 90x
30 - 100 - 45x
100 - 160 - 30x
160 - 220 - 8x
220 - 300 - 5x
300 - 500 - 3x
500 - ∞ - 1x

Skill stages
1 - 40 - 80x
40 - 90 - 10x
90 - ∞ - 1x

Magic stages
1 - 40 - 50x
40 - 90 - 6x
90 - ∞ - 1x

Idéas and questions
Botting? -Bot will be allowed but not provided.
MC? -Allowed but mc-pvping will be punished by banishment.
P2W? -Our donoshop will mainly contain cosmetics.
DDOS? -Service provided will be protected up to x GBS and then relocated either automatic or manually when possible.
Any wars? -We already expect larger war teams that makes themself ready.
Long term? -As we know many servers struggles to be active our major goal to solve this is to release a RainyDayz.mini 1-2x a year which will include exact same statistics,
when the mini-version becomes inactive, players & accounts will be moved to main RainyDayz.
Therefor will you never have to worry about loss of account or characters.
..And RainyDayz will always be relevant.
Launch now? -Launch is planned to take place somewhere in late november-december, will be updated.

All these stages are highly change-able and the reason we opened this thread to hear from our community of your idéas and thoughts.

I voted probably not because I'll probably not play Tibia anymore but it looks promising, and I would've played in it if it opened when I was active in OTS

I voted probably not because I'll probably not play Tibia anymore but it looks promising, and I would've played in it if it opened when I was active in OTS
Happy with ur honesty!

A little video was created by @VoltZz in order to create some hype for the launch.
Most of the systems and so on is fixed and some small edits is being done, more and more information at website is popping up daily.

Back