• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raise Knight spelldmg a bit.

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
I suggest that the Knight spell dmg should be raised a bit, or make the exori con and exori gran more based on lvl than mag lvl.

Today I was being attacked by a low lvl, (142 master sorc). I couldn't even kill him cause he was healing 700+ with mana rune.

No offense, but a lvl 420+ Elite Knight should atleast be able to kill a lvl 140.

Please raise the spelldmg.

a high lvl knight can do nice dmg...im a lvl 350 pally my pvp dmg is max. 500 with a-stars and 300-400 with spell.

i think the knight's dmg ain't that bad.

I agree. Knights/Paladins damages are all too low. It's boring all wars are abused by the UE's.

No i think the pvp dmg is ok! well the mage's ability to spam those ue's is a bit annoying but mages are easy to kill too once they are trapped.
i think it's all nice tbh

No i think the pvp dmg is ok! well the mage's ability to spam those ue's is a bit annoying but mages are easy to kill too once they are trapped.
i think it's all nice tbh

Im not asking for the dmg to be changed way too much. But maybe if Richux could make the Knight dmg more based on lvl aswell, than skills/mlvl, then it would fit better. If the dmg would just be raised 100-200dmg, Id be pleased.

every meele dmg is based on your skills. i guess that won't be changed.
also the exori, exori gran spell is based mostly on skills like on rl tibia.

Well, mages are made to take more damage... he healed 700 with manarune but i guess he had a donatemanarune?

dont cry for your damage... we mages dosent heal like 3-4k

every meele dmg is based on your skills. i guess that won't be changed.
also the exori, exori gran spell is based mostly on skills like on rl tibia.

Might be, but still there's no one healing 700+ mana on rl, is there now? ;-) So I guess it wouldn't hurt raising the damage just a bit.

Back