• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ramadan kareem

How the fuck do you guys stay fit tho?? If I tried to workout and do this at the same time.. I would die... do you just not workout for 1 month out of the year? or absolutely binge eat so much food come sundown?? Sun up to sun down is a long time sometimes.

Try to not eat for 12 hours... then do a super heavy intensive lift.. you will pass out..

do you see everyone lifting at midnight come ramadan?

Do islams like to lift ? o.o as someone whos lived in 4 different cities and hit a lot of gyms I can say I don't think i've never seen a real buff arab dude in the gym.
I have been training in ramadan. There is a plan to train during ramadan. In ramadan, you try to just keep your shape and gain a little bit. You train after you break your fast. First you eat a good meal of protein then after two hours or so, you can go and do a normal training. You don't do cardio and you do less sets. Then you can take your protein and eat carbs to help you fast through the next day. I find it really great because it helps me to loss fat and get more ripped during this month. I have a special diet during this month to help me show my abs and get more shredded and put a little bit of lean mass/maintaining muscle.

Here is a really nice link where someone writes a guide about training in ramadan through his experience
http://propanefitness.com/how-to-train-during-ramadan-the-ultimate-guide/

I have been training in ramadan. There is a plan to train during ramadan. In ramadan, you try to just keep your shape and gain a little bit. You train after you break your fast. First you eat a good meal of protein then after two hours or so, you can go and do a normal training. You don't do cardio and you do less sets. Then you can take your protein and eat carbs to help you fast through the next day. I find it really great because it helps me to loss fat and get more ripped during this month. I have a special diet during this month to help me show my abs and get more shredded and put a little bit of lean mass/maintaining muscle.

Here is a really nice link where someone writes a guide about training in ramadan through his experience
http://propanefitness.com/how-to-train-during-ramadan-the-ultimate-guide/
I thought that was a terrorist way to train with guns but I might as well guess its for fitness

Back