• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
Mabrouk ramadan to all my muslim brothers!

My first day went really easy i didn't get that hungry at all..:blink:

Lool i dead two days is goin on to me

Nothing bro just kidding :p what will happen after 30day is any celebrating day? i forgot

Last edited:
Ramadan Mubarak

Day 3; Made it so i count day 3 today :p

I follow (Turkish Ramadan) so we had tuesday.

Inshalla all you guys can hold 30 days (Even me) inshalla

Good Luck Guys <3

@lord5
I do not understand what you mean

@up
In sha'a llah! You 2 brother

REP THIS POST IF YOU LIKE HASSANATS!

the second day for me was a little bit harder the yesterday but it went easy again hehe

MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm....

gty_thanksgiving_meal_jp_111110_wg.jpg

how the f*** can you feel offended?

Thanks for the picture but sun it still set so i can still enjoy food :3

View attachment 21604

Islam teaches its followers to be kind, respectful to others and must take care of the feelings and sentiments of the people of other faiths. It strongly discourages indecent behaviour and indecent talk, or hurting the sensitivity of others. Muslims are required to remember they should abstain from any actions that may cause others to feel hurt. And they should never compromise the peace of the world. You shouldn't swear like that especially during Ramadan.

Last edited:
Ramadan Mubarak!
Can't stand but I have to, I feel so thirsty.

Closing this now before it gets to the point of flamewar like it was starting to already.
Happy Ramadan to those who celebrate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back