• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ramdan Kareem!

I wanted to open this thread this year either, but last time i did it was deleted so i didn't...

Mabrouk ramadan everyone i wish you all a month full of blessings, personal growth regarding religion, a good time with your familiy(if possible).
I hope Allah accepts your fastings and prayers, and forgive you for your sins.. in sha Allah❤!

Animera

On the topic of Ramadan - my country conveniently stopped most quarantine measures one day prior to ramadan and an upcoming holiday, people are already walking around without protection or distancing, shaking hands and sharing food, there will probably be gatherings in mosques and whatnot, with intellectual follow up commentary on the internet like "corona is nothing compared to the might of Allah, he is finally here to save us" and similar.

I am deeply ashamed to be even living among these people... My point being - Practice your religion, but do so carefully and responsibly, without putting other people and your family in danger during a global pandemic, and nudge your fellow men to do the same.

Ramadan Kareem ✌

Back