• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ramq's Map

RamqPL

ex-mapper / graphic
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm going to show you my collection of pictures from one map of tibia protocol 8.31 and 8.4.
Please frank assessment and advice. ;)

Photos of my maps.

zfaxtn18nojgg96weeqm.jpg

sds5a2thsls8xz81a045.jpg

uodawqopk9wk8w58zr.jpg

e4pfu8z1dkn5hh8gnmww.jpg

seh4w75exo4zk5lifrx7.jpg

2y5p4tn4ynrah39hs9.jpg

God with you,
Ramq

Last edited:
My first thought to those pictures was, "what the hell is going on??"
Just too busy for my taste...

Well, this is just showoff mapping, obviously, since you can't get to 50% of some places. But for showoff mapping it looks really good, I'd like to see you make more of an RPG-style.

Keep working on it.

I like the boathouse in the second shot and the fort in the last as well as your mixtures of ground pieces, but not so much the random repetitious use of very distinct things like that pair of bigass jungle leaves and the spider webs. Also, how often do you see plants(especially grass on dirt) growing off the roofs of buildings that aren't in otland or the side of a hill? Just try to keep it realistic/purposeful- no flameage intended.

Use less of those "dark gray stones" at the sides of the mountains/buildings and don't use grass turfs on stone tiles since it looks ugly. ;<

Anyway I wish you good luck with mapping!

Looking great ;) But agree Xenios using grass turf on the stone tile looks bad in my opinion.
Otherwise it is well detailed ;) And Looking awesome!
Good luck with your mapping !

Back