• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ramurika BETA is Online!

Here is a teaser on the new continent (mapped by Macedoon):

otmbsp.png

Blue legs quest will be added​

Beta will now close down for real. I hope to see you all on the real server!

Winner of the Bug Finding contest: Vatu (Vatumok)
Prize:
The_Famous_Golden_Bug.gif
The Famous Golden Bug
With the text "Thanks for participating on Ramurika BETA and being an active bug finder."

And either a
Teddy_Bear.gif
Teddy Bear or a
Panda_Teddy.gif
Panda Teddy, which will he his choice.

I'd also like to announce that the mapping is done, what there is left to do is fixing the last bugs (such as items.xml, otb error and monsters) and scripts like NPCs.

I'm going to keep this thread open in case you want to discuss anything regarding the future of this server and come with suggestions you wish to see when Ramurika goes online.

Thanks all!

Guess I'll feed you with a teaser to enjoy til the server is up
Fresh from: (Ramurika) Teasers II - Gratios.webs.com

This adventurer has found a house not too deep within the forest, Who would live here? A hunter?
teaserhehe.png

A hunter indeed! And he's collecting and buying addon items and creature products so I went to the closest wasp nest I could find and started hunting.
teaseragainhehe.png

The old elf village you may remember is no more, here is an updated version of it mapped by Mannen med Brillorna.
The village is called Shanarah and it has a temple, a depot, buyable houses and stores.
elfbank.png

Guards has been added to prevent luring inside cities. And some of them may have a task for you, ask around a little!
lorage.png

Questlogs are working aswell.
questlog.png

If you need to see what you have to kill just say !quest <questNPC> to get a window similar to the one below.
questlogupdate.png

Thanks everyone, the server just needs some more scripts. Items.xml and monster files need to be fixed too. After that, we're done :]

I'd like to say that we have made huge progress, but not quite finished yet, sadly.

* Items.xml is finished.
* Around 80% of the monsters are finished.
* Questlogs to every NPC has been added.
* Experience will be rewarded to those who finish task quests.

Forbidden and Mannen med Brillorna has joined Ramurika as quest- and storywriter.
What there really is left to do is the rest of the monsters and rewrite some of the NPCs dialogs and quests, and adding text to books.

you're my favourite mapper on OTLand :D well you and Peroxide! muaha XD keep up the great work.

Back