• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Randall's Town - old school map

Randall

Reaction score
I built this city a long, long time ago. The map was built in the old style. Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to use it in projects and no player walked the streets of this small town. I think it is a nice town and I would like some players to live in it. There is a ship moored in the town and there are also stores. The entrance to the city is defended by a huge massive gate. To the north of the gate, swamps grow out of the ground. On these marshes a guild house was built. There is a lot of greenery in the town, you can rest and breathe fresh air. Sometimes a cool breeze blows from the south, so in the evening it is better to wear a scarf and warm up the girl on a walk. Underground is modest, there are few places for hunting here, but perhaps one of you will decide to expand the underground tunnels. The roof of the depository is covered with short trimmed grass. There is a bench and a fountain.

rKM8ljR.png

X6yZCBW.png

IHvlMFu.png

Attachments

Are you sure you never published this with any other different name? Because this is Ghenov used on every online 8.60 real map server.
I have it on my online test server as (Testing city) since months.

ghenov1.PNG
ghenov2.PNG
ghenov3.PNGghenov4.PNG

ghenov5.PNG

I saw that city on Erpegia.net also :eek: @Hafexo
but still it's a good city imo. :cool:

Yeah. OP is lying. This is kinda old map which can be found on Gunzodus and some custom mashups which can be downloaded here and there

Also on Erpegia.net it already got complete rework, since I've always thought this city is ugly :D (and I also want all cities be unique and not be found on other servers)

A long time ago on some Polish forum I made this map available but I thought it died and was forgotten. I am glad that my city has been appreciated and used.
I have a backup of other maps that I would like to share. I hope I didn't cause you a problem because this is a map for old Tibia.

Back