• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Random chat

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'd like to propose the addition of a new board where the rules are more loose in the sense of offtopic and the liking, insults should not be ok ofc. I think this would be a good idea because people would stick to that board with the less serious posts and threads instead of the other boards where offtopic isn't looked that kindly onto by mods. Can't really think about arguments atm so give a quick look to this thread Random chat

signed

cant wait to post rebecca black piczzzzz

Signed / I liek potato with ketchup on a hotdog with pizza sausage on cocacola while justin bieber sings friday by justin timberlake while mad rooking plays WoW

Is that random enough?

Derp, we already got an IRC channel (I know it's been said over 9000 times), but IRC channel is what you're talking about except for the "insults" part. "We" IRC members insult each other sometimes for the "laughs". Some of us might've offended OtLand members that ask obvious questions. So I vote no.

I say no, why? Because we already have a place for that, apparently two. (IRC and Chit Chat which is for random w/e) I've never seen any restrictions about not being able to put random stuff in there. As for language control, that's probably gonna be consistant wherever you go, say one thing wrong or someone might take it wrong and get offensed and boom, flame war. All I can say is I say nay.

I'd like to propose the addition of a new board where the rules are more loose in the sense of offtopic and the liking, insults should not be ok ofc. I think this would be a good idea because people would stick to that board with the less serious posts and threads instead of the other boards where offtopic isn't looked that kindly onto by mods. Can't really think about arguments atm so give a quick look to this thread Random chat

What you're proposing sounds like random chatting which we already have a decent place for. I don't like the idea of creating a whole new board simply because it will get out of hand, I can promise that.

Oh and why would you refer to a thread at otfans where the thread content almost is identical with yours just to make us look for other arguments?

What you're proposing sounds like random chatting which we already have a decent place for. I don't like the idea of creating a whole new board simply because it will get out of hand, I can promise that.

Oh and why would you refer to a thread at otfans where the thread content almost is identical with yours just to make us look for other arguments?

Realized that the day after, thought it had more arguments as it got introduced.

Just to let you know, seems like arguments are happening in this thread over a suggestion........ Get Real please just state yes or no.

sorry to act LIKE A BOSS.

Tibia Fwends!

Disputing whether or not this is a good idea is not arguing.
Sorry to act with common SENSE.

Back