• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Random Crash, TFS 1.0

drifter8779

Reaction score
I am Using
Code:
http://otland.net/threads/best-released-real-map-10-31-based-1-0.204514/page-4

And it just randomly crashes..
No errors on the console at all.

ill give it a go :)

nope still crashes, its probably the exe file, thing is, i have tried 2 releases.. Both Crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
You compile it from github?, what about if you try to compile from Marks repository and try with that exe? this is the way working for me.

are you able to post me a link? and is using visual studio the only way to compile? As i cant use that, im running windows 7 ultimate and it just tells me i have to upgrade my windows..

Well sometimes i need to reboot a couple of times, tried a bunch of different sources and compiled on my own. I still get the same crash error, which is fixed randomly when restarting, sometimes once and sometimes a couple of times.

Compiled my own build, restarted, the real map data pack crashes after a while, the data pack with it, i haven't seen crash yet, but i might just have to run it longer..

Back