• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Random crashes?

Shawno0

Reaction score
I've been up all night scripting custom vocations for my new server, and now suddenly its started crashing on attacking something.. at first i thought it was the new sword i scripted, but tried another weapon and same thing happen, as soon as i attack something the whole server freezes and i have to close the console with task manager.. The only thing that could hint as to what it is, is that when i get the server back online, the player that attacked ~whatever~ has had its skill go to something crazy like 3900~.. but i have no idea whats causing thing..

Help me!! xD

Yes, it started on my original test character, and after several attempts to fix it i deleted the character, remade it, put all the stats back through the database, was fine for 10 minutes~ and then out of nowhere it started happening again..

Update: The server is no loonger crashing, but now the skilling of all the vocations has turned to shit... the mage vocation which should skill slowest is taking 1 skill every hit.. and every other vocation is skilling the speed a normal mage should.. but the vocations are all set right, theres no bugs showing in the console, what the hell??? >< this stuff is going to send me to an early grave... stressing me insanely., got no sleep last night making my vocations and now things just keep going wrong!

Back