• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random dragon spawn!

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
dragonsk.png

It's okay , but you need to fix some bugs and who put the statues? people?? or it's one of the noob high exp servers? you should always map RPG.

I think it looks really good actually, just thoose few things ruining it: The fence, the statues, the sign and the torch, if you would remove thoose it would look natural and really cool tbh, but also put an ID: 479 @ the hole/ramp <---, if u did thoose few things I'd give it a 9/10 :)

Why are you posting this here? The project is going to be Private for a while..

I don't like it, there's some border bugs and it looks sloppy(unplanned).

just posting this spawn cause thought it looked cool.. wont post any more, yea some border bugs to fix there and the statues looked cool for me lol the fences are just for people to stay out since the sign says Dont enter, dragons ahead..

3/10... Keep practicing, you'll get there soon.

you need some better quality for your picture, then it would look much better ;p

Back