• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random hacks?

Whipkickin

Reaction score
had 12kk cash and about and about 5kk in items. all my character are some how naked now and i have no cash? dont know how this happened i was on last week and everything was fine and i come back to somehow being hacked and losing everything? fail server maybe you should of thought of security before money

Whipkickin, First of all if you want some help from any ppl write your text correctly.
I can't like understand much of your text, because your english just sucks mate.

Whipkickin, First of all if you want some help from any ppl write your text correctly.
I can't like understand much of your text, because your english just sucks mate.

Well what he just said makes sense to me mate, Are you sure that you're just not retarded? :huh:

Yeah man, it's totally this shitty download-and-run server getting hacked, sorry for your loss!

agree i got hacked 3 times and my 2 brothers and 7 cousins and my uncle got hacked too

and all my friends from egypt

Hello Whipkickin

As you stated yesterday, that someone has hacked into the Database of the server to get your account, it's quite a long shot don't you think?
First of all, if they hacked into the Database of the server, don't you think they would've hacked Fatima, Lovac or some other high levels aswell?
Maybe even worse and take the whole database so they could start their own tibia sever?

As i´m seeing it, you are the one who got hacked because you were not 100% secure as you thought, maybe you downloaded a file, accepted something from someone, ofcourse i cannot possibly know this. But it's not the servers fault in anyway.

~Baboy

Last edited:
Back