• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random Screenshots.

I can make it! (a)
If i play 24/7 to :D

--Merge--

Nobleman!
attachment.php

--Merge--

Me no like edit!
TRIPPLE POST
attachment.php

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
You sent that SS to Jones, and jones accepted that on my computer..
Thats proof that you're a cheater.

Then why do I have that SS on my desktop then?
Aswell, thats still cheat, jones got bannished because of full light <.<

It's still against rules

#3.2 Manipulation of the game client

* Manipulating the game client and its belongings (e.g memory, binary file), except for fixing errors or "bugs", or using 3rd party programs to help you, is strictly forbidden.

It's still against rules

* Manipulating the game client and its belongings (e.g memory, binary file), except for fixing errors or "bugs", or using 3rd party programs to help you, is strictly forbidden.
Ive already askt GM Jimmy if i could use an exp checker anbd he said yes

Dude it calculates.... it dont manipulate any binaries/packets etc,,,(i'l say it again ITS A CALCULATOR) ffs i see the exp checker legal,,, furstwin stop being a baby let it go... And if it was your pc that Jones got banned from then your char should be banned for using Ng too.. Bado Ip log him

Last edited:
It's still against rules

That program don't give you any type of profit, and you won't be richer or gain more levels than others.

All I can see is that he read the clients memory to see his current experience and calculate the experience left to the next level, not really an advantage since it'll still be the same amount of experience/time to the next level with or without that application.

Then why did jones get delited because he was online on 2 chars on 2 DIFFERENt computers? It isnt in the rules.

He got bannished because of using light hack tho

Tala, Isnt it unfair that jones got delited? It wasnt even in the rules -.-

Dude it calculates.... it dont manipulate any binaries/packets etc,,,(i'l say it again ITS A CALCULATOR) ffs i see the exp checker legal,,, furstwin stop being a baby let it go... And if it was your pc that Jones got banned from then your char should be banned for using Ng too.. Bado Ip log him

Also, I can change my IP Everytime i get IP bannished >.>

Then why did jones get delited because he was online on 2 chars on 2 DIFFERENt computers? It isnt in the rules.

He got bannished because of using light hack tho

Tala, Isnt it unfair that jones got delited? It wasnt even in the rules -.-
Yes, he got banned for light -->HACK<--

Back