• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random Screenshots.

Omg The Spamm Has Started Again ;_;

EDIT: LOL I CANT ALL CAPS EVERYTHING NO MORE :(
EDIT 2: I CAN WHEN I EDIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ;-;

Attachments

lel.jpg

my first random picture xD, forgot to meantion the serpents sword also :p
dlhuntjv7.png

the picture became so small it says : 2 ½ HOUR AT DL'S SPAWN IN SYNTHIA (SWAMP) TOTAL LOOT = 2 FS, DSM, DRAGON SLAYER, DRAGON SHIELD, 2 DRAGON HAMMERS, 2 (IT SHOULD SAY 3) RED AND 3 GREEN DRAGON SCALES, 2 RED AND 3 GREEN DRAGON LEATHER AND 12.2K PURE CASH AND LVL 76-79...

Last edited:
Some pictures Soulie made while I was watching him on cam. xD

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice.... i may have the Empty as a tatoo on my chest... I'l leave you as empty to descide if its to idolise you or to say my heart is Empty ;D

Well, efter leveling my sorc to 100, i have started leveling my knight a little, and now i bring you:

blocking Demon on level 30 :D
i did my own uhing and jinz did the damage :>

demonblockik1.png

Rofl.... i shouldnt need to justify this again... but i didnt know it was ilegal at the time.. if you can tell i didnt even try to hide it... its easily paintable ^^ sheesh old times come back to bite me in the ass xD thnx Empty :**

Dude i took a look at those old picts xD i felt missery... i miss the good old days with 30+ ppl online and all rushing to beet Jimmy and Megaman xD

Haha, who doesn't Casa? ;P I remember when Bonestorm was the same level as I were and I showed him how to get to the cyc mountain... Those were the times... ;)

Haha, who doesn't Casa? ;P I remember when Bonestorm was the same level as I were and I showed him how to get to the cyc mountain... Those were the times... ;)
I remember when you, casa, bonestorm.. None of you where playing here;D
Just me and Ice (not just me and ice but just us from the forum)

Back
Top Bottom