• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua random server messege needs deletion

puhefihi

Reaction score
so i got the server from my friend and every now and then i get this server msg comes up in red writing but i cant find the script for it and i dont know how to delete it any ideas ?

sweet couldnt actually find the script that had the saying in it so all i did was remove everything and im gonna put them one by one back in and see waht one is the one that has it

thanks guys very helpfull

so even with me removing the scripts its still coming up is it a command in the global.xml itself thats not refering to a script ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<globalevents>
<globalevent name="save" interval="900" event="script" value="save.lua"/>
<globalevent name="clean" interval="7200" event="script" value="clean.lua"/>

<globalevent name="serverstart" type="start" event="script" value="start.lua"/>
<globalevent name="playersrecord" type="record" event="script" value="record.lua"/>

<!-- <globalevent name="timer_example" time="21:35" event="script" value="my_script.lua"/> -->
</globalevents>

like thats what my globalevents says but its

23:27 Do you want to donate to the server and get awesome donation items in reward? Buy your points in this link, You can donating by using SMS, Phone: Poveriaot.com (Thanks For Keeping This Server Alive!

that i want to get rid of it comes up in orange or red looks more like orange every 20 min or so

Back