• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Random] Some mappings by me(Some pictures)

Rauz

Reaction score
Welcome!

This is Dracwick!

dracwick1.jpg

dracwick2.jpg

dracwick3.jpg

dracwick4.jpg

dracwick5.jpg

dracwick6.jpg

dracwick7.jpg

dracwick8.jpg

dracwick9.jpg

Constructive critisizm is always welcome, flaming is not.

Page 2 for cyclop underground/tomb + A pub of a city
Page 3 for jungle pics
:thumbup:​

Last edited:
80139248.jpg

35870205.jpg

87145119.jpg

... Countinueing part of what I heard on that mountain.

dracwick4.jpg

50228902.jpg

Wonderfull maps when will it be online?

It's a part of Mythica, You can watch the minimap here at otland. It was just some random work but it got accepted by the AEsoft team so I mapped a bit more serious, made a underground for mutaded creatures along with cyclops. There is a mixture between original grass and jungle.

And some more fine features along too.
It will be in the junglepart where I also map a city atm. Which will have the same kind of mixture, a bit small with a wall around. :thumbup:

Yours.
195800/Waffles/Rauz

Thanks for the comments all. :wub:

Feels good to hear nice words sometime, but I'd like to hear some constructive critisizm too.. Be hard I don't care... It will only make me a better mapper.

Guidelines:

*Creativity
*Detailing
*Booring? Fun?/I'd like to play there or not.
*Would you maybe like to see something else, feel free to give me tips and tricks I can use.

Started with the town. A pub:

83888318.jpg

30065119.jpg

Notice they alley.

Comment Guidelines:

*Creativity
*Detailing
*Booring? Fun?/I'd like to play there or not.
*Would you maybe like to see something else, feel free to give me tips and tricks I can use.

The Mixing of the Gras Normal and the Grass of Jungle gives a fresh life feeling rlly thanks for enjoying us i loooooove the last hunting spawn u did .

i wanna ask about Mythica whats that?
srry didnt know

The Mixing of the Gras Normal and the Grass of Jungle gives a fresh life feeling rlly thanks for enjoying us i loooooove the last hunting spawn u did .

i wanna ask about Mythica whats that?
srry didnt know

http://otland.net/f57/land-mythica-minimap-34580/

I can't really say much before a teaser will arrive.
These maps you see is maps by me... used by Mythica so I choose to show them as long as I can get feedback.

*Today is jungle working day*

Back
Top Bottom