• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random Sprites - Newbie.

Faeyren

Reaction score
So brand new to this, and sprinting is not my forte but I had a need that needed filled and none of my friends are graphically inclined. So here's my attempt and I thought I would share!

If anyone wants to use them feel free! Recommendations on how to make these look better, totally accepted.
Post automatically merged:

Stabilizing.pngStabilizing Catalyst.png

Glue?

Crystal.pngCrystal2.png

Blue.png
Soul Fire - I thought I saw this somewhere but then I couldn't find it, so I made it. It's just a recolor but... I loved how it turned out.

I liked the Tibia Snow Elf Walls, but it bothered me that they didn't have non-snowy versions. So I made one, and in the process I kludged together some additional walls. These are untested in a tibia client but were too pretty not to share.

You can rotate the walls to get the opposite direction by using paint.net > Image > Rotate 90 degrees > Flip Horizontal.
Feed back is welcome!

I had them recolored to match the snow elf walls better but it just looked washed out with the brick.

SnowElfWallsSheet.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Tree stumps?Stump.pngSnowyStump3.pngSnowyStump.pngSnowyStump2.png
So I've been using Tibia's Original sprites and tweaking them - Using them as templates to get me started and give me proper proportions

Crystal Lamp ON.pngCrystal Lamp Off.png

This is a WIP but if anyone has any feedback on how to improve the snowdrift i'm all ears. Can you tell I'm playing with a winter biome? haha. I'm pretty proud of this one. It still needs some work... And its not tested in-game..

I'm having trouble figuring out what to border it at the top with to make it not look so jagged

Snowdrift.png
Example of usage: Snowdriftexample.png

SnowElfBrick.png Revised these, and I feel like the color is much more satisfactory! Windows WIP.

Last edited:
I think AA with ligher colors would help with the jagged parts.

Roof6.pngRoof7.pngRoof8.pngView attachment 65794Roof10.png

View attachment 65796View attachment 65797View attachment 65798View attachment 65799Roof5.png

Window8.pngWindow9.pngWindow7.pngWindow4.pngWindow10.png

Window2.pngWindow3.pngWindow.pngSnowElfWalls.pngSnowElfWallsPlain.png

Roof11.png

Roof4.pngRoof12.pngRoof9.pngRoof.pngRoof3.png

Roof2.png

Snow Elf Sheet.png

29217.png29242.png
1.png2.png3.png
I always thought the roofs looked good with the cabin style walls; but they didnt match. Now they do!

4.png5.png6.png8.png7.png

9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png

14.png15.png16.png17.png18.png

19.png20.png

Last edited:
Tree stumps?View attachment 65661View attachment 65662View attachment 65663View attachment 65664
So I've been using Tibia's Original sprites and tweaking them - Using them as templates to get me started and give me proper proportions

View attachment 65667View attachment 65668

This is a WIP but if anyone has any feedback on how to improve the snowdrift i'm all ears. Can you tell I'm playing with a winter biome? haha. I'm pretty proud of this one. It still needs some work... And its not tested in-game..

I'm having trouble figuring out what to border it at the top with to make it not look so jagged

View attachment 65698
Example of usage: View attachment 65699

View attachment 65705 Revised these, and I feel like the color is much more satisfactory! Windows WIP.
Do you have any more examples with the snow drifts? Those look cool.

I actually shelved the snowdrift for now. I'm very very inexperienced with the asset&item editor and it takes too many parts to make the drift fit together. My final current version turned out like
1645978516580.png

These were my pieces, you're welcome to play with them. If you get them working good in game let me know ;)
Drift.pngDrift2.pngDriftCorner.pngDriftLong.pngExample.png
Do you have any more examples with the snow drifts? Those look cool.

Snow is awesome,

but this glue could be stick somewhere else xD
(sry couldn't stop myself xD)

Attachments

Back