• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random Teaser

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Download: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/yY6Gz/tibiatabs.exe
Description: You can add clients into the program and switch back and forth easily. It does not modify the clients in anyway, it uses winapi functions to accomplish all of this.

Rant:
You can list all the bugs but they probably won't get fixed. I know most of them but I don't have any incentive to keep working on this project but if you're interested in having this program bug free or with certain features and you're willing to compensate me then contact me and I might be available but as of now I don't have any free time to tinker on this project.

You like it? Donate:

Screenshot:

xGrcf.png

Last edited:
Right now WYSIWYG. Tabs all clients together + safe MC so you can easily switch back and forth between clients, shows the player name in the tabs and the Player + World name in the title.

Bump, I added the file as this project is dead for the most part. It's might be reborn in Exiva depending on how many people like it + if I can work out the bugs.
The picture in the OP is old but is very close to it. I disabled the memory reading features so nothing accesses the client at all, it's just fancy window tricks. Also it has built in safe mc features (which also doesn't modify the client)

EDIT: sorry I can't update the vague title because the thread is old. Maybe if a mod sees this he could update to "Tibia Tabs" or something.

Anyways, you can list all the bugs but they probably won't get fixed. I know most of them but I don't have any incentive to keep working on this project but if you're interested in having this program bug free or with certain features and you're willing to compensate me then contact me and I might be available but as of now I don't have any free time to tinker on this project.

Last edited:
I just tested it, it seems pretty nifty, however I don't see so much point in it.
It just keep all your opened clients organized into one windows tab.

Maybe you could create some kind of feature that will make the tabs go yellow if their some certain action going on in that tab, pvp perhaps? Other than that, I have to agree with Evan! :(

There isn't much of a point other than what Evan stated. There were going to be more features but it's discontinued. Just released it incase anyone found it's organization to be useful.

EDIT: and the mc feature.

MC is a must-have. If you can figure out a way to allow people to MC without altering the client like Sandboxie and NeoMC, then you will have a very nice program.

MC is a must-have. If you can figure out a way to allow people to MC without altering the client like Sandboxie and NeoMC, then you will have a very nice program.
It does use an MC that doesn't edit the clients at all. The program doesn't interact with Tibia, it interacts with windows. The mc functions just like NeoMC (credits to DarkstaR)

Back