• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random Thread

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Post anything (Rage Guy, Troll Physics, Meme's) anything funny :D

Found this on 4chan

NJvF3yKMy.jpg

And this too

OI48tJUEx.jpg

I had a picture in this thread, but it got deleted, I don't have any idea why.

funny-sleep-positon-01.jpg

Hahaahahahaahahaa at that cat pic "have you seen this cat, he owns me money" hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!

OP, O.P., or Op may refer to any of the following:
Observation post, a position from which soldiers can watch enemy movements
Ocean Pacific, a retail company based in California, USA
Orange pekoe, a term used in the Western tea trade to describe a particular grade of black teas
Orange peel, the outer layer of an orange fruit
Ordo Praedicatorum, commonly known as the Dominican Order, a Catholic religious order
Operating Procedure, a standardised working protocol
Operating Profit, a measure of business profitability
Out of print, status of a book title at a publishing house
op, slang for marijuana grow operation.
Mathematics
Operator (mathematics), in mathematics, a mapping from one vector space or module to another
Op (statistics), a symbol used in probability mathematics
Octagonal prism, is a prism formed by square sides and two regular octagon caps
Culture
Op art, also known as optical art, is a style of visual art that makes use of optical illusions
Op-ed, a newspaper opinion piece of a writer unaffiliated with the editorial board
Opposite prompt, the right side of a theatre stage
Op., abbreviation for Opus number, used to denote one work of musical composition from many
Op. cit., abbreviation for the Latin term opus citatum est, meaning "the work has been cited"
Optimus Prime, a character from the Transformers franchise
Fag may refer to:
Fag, a colloquialism for cigarette
Fag, a junior boy who acts or acted as servant ("fagging") to a senior boy at a British independent school
Fag, or Faggot (slang), an American English slur for a homosexual or effeminate man.
Fag, from the South Park episode The F Word (South Park) - "A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley."
A short form used among stock exchange traders for the stock of Antofagasta PLC.
!!!
i just posted that pic because i think it's very funny! so yeah, im not breaking rules ;]

Last edited:
Back