• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Randomized/Custom Item Attributes

vonuzur

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I would like to start this off by saying I have indeed searched the forum before posting this.
I am trying to make it so that when finding an item in a quest, it would have different stats than regularly. For example, I would like to have a quest where you find Boots of Haste. Rather than the boots giving +20 speed, I would like them to give +30. I would not like to alter every boots of haste in the server, just the pair from the quest. I have found a thread indicating how to give randomized item stats, but it appears to be for 0.3.6. I am using the forgotten server 0.2.14 for tibia 9.6, and it does not appear to have commands such as doSetItemAttribute.

If anyone can help me figure this out, they would be a great help and I would appreciate it very, very much.

Thanks in advance,
Vonuzur

Anybody out there have any idea? :S
A friend told me there is a 0.3.6 server supporting Tibia 9.8, and I may just need to use that. I can't seem to find it in the distribution sections, am I just a total noob or something?

Anything at all would be very helpful.
Thank you,
Vonuzur