• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ranger's Arcani - [HOT] best custom server on earth! - discussion.

The latter one. I can't stand dim lightning and having to spend mana/pay to be able to see just a tad bit more :p Im not saying it's bad but it strains my eyes when you have to run around like this if you want to save your mana and money.
0MYCLSK.png
Yeah hes right you can just do options -> graphics -> advanced and turn up ambient light.

The latter one. I can't stand dim lightning and having to spend mana/pay to be able to see just a tad bit more :p Im not saying it's bad but it strains my eyes when you have to run around like this if you want to save your mana and money.
0MYCLSK.png

I guess, you are sacrificing sufficient lighting to save mana and money. That's like going to the North Pole, refusing to buy a coat, then complaining that you are freezing to death. :p

Last edited:
Hello guys, the beta tests of Rangers Arcani are UP!
The owner is totally communicative and very helpful.
There are both Polish and ENGLISH versions.
If u have any questions I'll try to reply to all.
Here you have some screenshots:

4TQPEV0.png

xMerX71.png

server doesnt work, probably why people don't login. Even following the instructions he has given to others on facebook, i cannot login.

Its pretty good style but i i closed the map channel and cant open it again and starting is kinda tough, i stopped playing when i reached quest that i cant pass cuz i dont know what to do.

Bug with map is known already, you propably need to restart client, which quest you are talking about?
You NEED to read all the npc texts - sometimes there are hints/tips there, you can also open questlog with some basic informations.

BTW By clicking ctrl+r you will be granted with fast mount to better start :)

Last edited:
okay ,problem is that i didnt read the text the first time and the in quest log it says to read the book albert gave you, but i dont have that book, didnt even receive it

Am I just blind or do archers not have a talent tree in this beta? :|

okay ,problem is that i didnt read the text the first time and the in quest log it says to read the book albert gave you, but i dont have that book, didnt even receive it

Look in your quest crystal bottom right of your paper doll.

Last edited:
Soon there will be tutorial in english to start
And of course server need You to be successful
Archer skill tree is still in development - if u have any ideas post them here, or on facebook profile :)

Is knight's skill tree in development aswell? I just have a skill named stunned for level 95..

Glad to see this is still being worked on. I played on the last beta test and had some fun! I just wanted to see some more content. :D
There is obviously still a lot of unfinished aspects as well as many bugs, but that's just all part of development. Hopefully I can find some time to play it again. :)

Knight skill tree works fine for me, pm Oskar on fb if u have bug.
A lot of bugs were repaired coz I posted about 40 that I found, first city is 95% finished, rest of the game is still in dev.
Im actually lvl 35 seen a lot coz Oskar tp me from place to place and this server is really amazing.
We did pretty nice quest today, but i cant record it, if u find time u can try it also :)

Quote from fb profile
"Important! Between 20 to 22 November will continue technical work to eliminate errors that have been found in recent days. At this time, the server will be offline."

I'm recommending this server, I did some quests for RA and more is coming :p

Back