• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent Rank of K/D

Vrotz

Reaction score
Hello guys,

This script listed below show you how many kill and deaths that player has.

as I said, follow:
PHP:
function onLook(cid, thing, position, lookDistance)
function getDeathsAndKills(cid, type) -- by vodka
local query,d = db.getResult("SELECT `player_id` FROM "..(tostring(type) == "kill" and "`player_killers`" or "`player_deaths`").." WHERE `player_id` = "..getPlayerGUID(cid)),0
if (query:getID() ~= -1) then
repeat
d = d+1
until not query:next()
query:free()
end
return d
end
if isPlayer(thing.uid) then
doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid, "\n"..(getPlayerSex(thing.uid) == 0 and "She" or "He").." has killed "..getDeathsAndKills(thing.uid, "kill").." players and died "..getDeathsAndKills(thing.uid, "death").." times")
end
return true
end

I want to gather these informations and say in broadcast.. Who is the better player online. Like a rank of serial killers. Someone knows what Im trying to say? But make a rank with the same informations that this script show you at the moment that the player looks to each other.

Yeah I know but always when I try to make a rank of K/D is not the same like looks in script. The server shows me other strange numbers.

as I said I would like that someone take the script that I leave there and make a broadcast saying who is the most iller/assist that were online atm

Back