• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rap anyone?

Thanks xD
Ey...Message to the haters...<middle finger> Now, anybody else who wants to download my cd for free?? Ill edit a link below this in like 5 mins when its done uploading...Gimme REP if you like my songs, and if you dont stfu!!! I got my own studio, produce my own music and its almost pro studio...I don't need you to make it, but I love the hate =]]]..

And on another note I could list 10,000 white emcees that kill most of the mainstream rap, so stfu nub.

Omg , you made me laugh... If you cant take critic dont post your music. No offense to the music, it inst bad.

Just wondering why use Otland to spreed your music? (AND in the same sentence say others to shut-up?)

Hate when white "wannabe gangstah" guy thats behaves like you.
You make white rappers look like shit. Learn to behave.

And PRO-studio? I dont think so. And if it is your damn rich.

Ps. You may be understand your languish better : Real pro studio IN MY ASS.

Keep the music up though.

Omg , you made me laugh... If you cant take critic dont post your music. No offense to the music, it inst bad.

Just wondering why use Otland to spreed your music? (AND in the same sentence say others to shut-up?)

Hate when white "wannabe gangstah" guy thats behaves like you.
You make white rappers look like shit. Learn to behave.

And PRO-studio? I dont think so. And if it is your damn rich.

Ps. You may be understand your languish better : Real pro studio IN MY ASS.

Keep the music up though.

:D

Lmao asshole, listen here buddy...I have an almost pro studio, and I'm far from rich. I have a child to support and a wife. Listen to the quality and you tell me if it doesn't sound professional..My whole life savings went into my studio, so stfu....And I never said I don't like criticism, in fact, I love hate..Keeps me on top of my game :)

The best rapper alive is white...Eminem. I'm black and I say that...

His song he on with Wayne, Drop the World, Em killed Wayne...Wayne is whuh-ack anyway...

Back on topic: I freestyle and all but nothing serious...my cousins tried to get me to rap with them, but eh, wasn't feelin it

Ya beat was nice on urpy stuff lol

:D

Lmao asshole, listen here buddy...I have an almost pro studio, and I'm far from rich. I have a child to support and a wife. Listen to the quality and you tell me if it doesn't sound professional..My whole life savings went into my studio, so stfu....And I never said I don't like criticism, in fact, I love hate..Keeps me on top of my game :)

Well i didn't say it didn't sound professional?

Anyway if you have a child and a wife why you need to play Arnold for?

Well i didn't say it didn't sound professional?

Anyway if you have a child and a wife why you need to play Arnold for?

play arnold for?? I need to get my production company off of the ground dumbass, just go spam another forum and when I make it go cut yourself!! :peace:

//you got pwnt?\\

Back