• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rap anyone?

Check these two links out??
My Soundclick
My Myspace

Check em out Rep if you like, and feedback...Or you can just be a %$#:mad::mad:...You will never know what goes there xD

the only rap kinda one there is the 3rd song thats hiphop not rap srry
if u want help i can make beats and shit i free style with other beats myself add me on myspace myspace.com/calle13.pr

Last edited by a moderator:
Am Puerto Rican and i know how to rap Eminem is a white guy and he rap why he can't the DJ has good Quality thats what I like it you just need to practice more in you flow Stressed song sound good u just get out of beat few times but you did it. from me i give you a 80% 50% for good Quality and 30% singing u're good tho. i rap in spanish i make my own beats and do my production by myself.I am not liek profesional yet but here I come hehe =D Watch me soon

dont comment here then, i like rap but never listen to it, recommend me some rapers/songs

ThugJ is better then eminem! he rocks <3
Thanks xD
Ey...Message to the haters...<middle finger> Now, anybody else who wants to download my cd for free?? Ill edit a link below this in like 5 mins when its done uploading...Gimme REP if you like my songs, and if you dont stfu!!! I got my own studio, produce my own music and its almost pro studio...I don't need you to make it, but I love the hate =]]]..

And on another note I could list 10,000 white emcees that kill most of the mainstream rap, so stfu nub.

Last edited:
the only rap kinda one there is the 3rd song thats hiphop not rap srry white people cant rap no offense
if u want help i can make beats and shit i free style with other beats myself add me on myspace myspace.com/calle13.pr

White people can't rap? Look at Eminem brightface.

Yo

Yo man the thing your beat's it's ok i think i do better just more bad quality cause using FL Studio im sure you using Reason or something other program?

But it's nice rap why not...

I like real thug music and rnb shiet sometimes :p

true middle finger for the haterz ! as chamillionaire say :D

edit: btw doesn't using piano ;P haha need use the keyboard so it's very hard

lol 1-2 maybe good rest it's shit but just try continue train more

Try have a nice voice too 1 song and you are tired of listening...

check Bone Thugs N Harmony example / change tha world old one ;P

no one lisen to eminem but his white followers.. and yes white pople cant rap

It's like you say Rap cant be by white peoples just eminem who are sucess. ((thanks dr dre ))

Well RnB can they be good at ...

But dont think black peoples are good too...

Ofc if there's 100 singers ofc someone must be good :)

writing this shit fast :D had nothing to do so checked otland.

bb

It's like you say Rap cant be by white peoples just eminem who are sucess. ((thanks dr dre ))

Well RnB can they be good at ...

But dont think black peoples are good too...

Ofc if there's 100 singers ofc someone must be good :)

writing this shit fast :D had nothing to do so checked otland.

bb
if black people arent good at it that will explain why almost all of them are better than the shitty rapper u call eminem eminems sons dont make any damn sence:huh:

if black people arent good at it that will explain why almost all of them are better than the shitty rapper u call eminem eminems sons dont make any damn sence:huh:

1. Learn how to spell before you talk shit
2. Eminem is one of the best lyricists in the music industry
3. He has about 100,000,000x more money than you or anyone you know could ever imagine of having...

So, with that being said, STFU and Go away, dumbass! =]]]

Back