• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rap BaTTles!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no one that is born to rap, Everyone knows how to practice. if you do that, you'll eventually learn how to rap, but if your sound suck, then you shouldn't try "American Idol"

ok let's stop quoting for talking @offtopic. The only responses have to be rapping, nn textual messages ok? Follow the role or this will fuck up. If u want discuss about those things make a new thread ok? Thanks

you a hero? don't make me laugh
with those crap raping you talk about.
And btw, my mamma said you aren't good enough to rap like an ADULT!

Now please tell me, who's not making sense here?
If you knew how to rap, you wouldn't have to write so slow.
Let's take this on mic, maybe you could have some cookies if you could rap!

I'm sure that's becuase you can't undertsnad what the hell they're rapping about, you should try to listen to country-songs
it would fit you.

HAHAHA !

Rappers rap about shit, I listen to metal/hardrock.

And if you judge that, it's cuz YOU don't know what they're talking about.

Rap songs are all about violence, drugs, and other bad stuff in the world and how to do it. While on the other hand, rock sings about violence, drugs, and other bad stuff, but they tell you how to deal with them

Everyone that listens to rap are posers. They do not make their own trends, they only follow them. While rock fans make their own trends. Rock fans are not ashamed to dress like freaks. It makes them individuals. Everyone that listens to rap dresses alike (FuBu cloths, yankees cap, etc.), and talks alike (wazzup dawg, jigga, etc.). Rock fans just dress in black. That's it. Nothing else! Anything else, and they have done it individually!

All rap songs sound alike. Enough said.
Rap videos are degrading to women (alright, I am a guy, and I am not really complaning, but it is true). They insult all people of different races and sexes different from them. Just look at a DMX rap video...ever see a white person (or anyother race in
them)?

Ever been to a rap concert? Hundreds of police around, and your getting frisked worse then being accused of having 1 pound of cocaine in ur ass!!

What is one of the best things at a rock concert? A MOSH PIT!!! If you even attempt to start a mosh pit at a rap concert, you have a better chance surviving a Mexican Firing Squad then you do surviving a shot from the person next to you.

Who cares how much ice you got or who your dogs are? rap lyrics are just people talkin shit through ebonics. 1st of all speak english, 2nd people who talk a lot of shit suck!!!

Rap Sucks becuase rappers sing about how they represent the east side and how he should "bust a cap" on all the west side niggaz....in rock nobody cares where you are from they only care about good music.

/Limannen

ok let's stop quoting for talking @offtopic. The only responses have to be rapping, nn textual messages ok? Follow the role or this will fuck up. If u want discuss about those things make a new thread ok? Thanks

HAHAHA !

Rap songs are all about violence, drugs, and other bad stuff in the world and how to do it. While on the other hand, rock sings about violence, drugs, and other bad stuff, but they tell you how to deal with them

Everyone that listens to rap are posers. They do not make their own trends, they only follow them. While rock fans make their own trends. Rock fans are not ashamed to dress like freaks. It makes them individuals. Everyone that listens to rap dresses alike (FuBu cloths, yankees cap, etc.), and talks alike (wazzup dawg, jigga, etc.). Rock fans just dress in black. That's it. Nothing else! Anything else, and they have done it individually!

Rap videos are degrading to women (alright, I am a guy, and I am not really complaning, but it is true). They insult all people of different races and sexes different from them. Just look at a DMX rap video...ever see a white person (or anyother race in
them)?

Ever been to a rap concert? Hundreds of police around, and your getting frisked worse then being accused of having 1 pound of cocaine in ur ass!!

What is one of the best things at a rock concert? A MOSH PIT!!! If you even attempt to start a mosh pit at a rap concert, you have a better chance surviving a Mexican Firing Squad then you do surviving a shot from the person next to you.

Who cares how much ice you got or who your dogs are? rap lyrics are just people talkin shit through ebonics. 1st of all speak english, 2nd people who talk a lot of shit suck!!!

Rap Sucks becuase rappers sing about how they represent the east side and how he should "bust a cap" on all the west side niggaz....in rock nobody cares where you are from they only care about good music.

/Limannen

thanks

You really tried there, but that doesn't work on me
I have to say, you got no shame, Even my sister could beat you up.

The only thing your sister could beat up is my dick
leaving friction burns that are 4 inches thick
you swedish cunts better fuck off
come to london and we'l see, i'll take my strap off.

Now please tell me, who's not making sense here?
If you knew how to rap, you wouldn't have to write so slow.
Let's take this on mic, maybe you could have some cookies if you could rap!

you are the one who isn't
you rap like someone different
don't think on how your rimes are
just post and post, without knowing true despair!

HAHAHA !

them)?

/Limannen
you're going off topic.. If you want to discuss this, PM me, O would love to.

The only thing your sister could beat up is my dick
leaving friction burns that are 4 inches thick
you swedish cunts better fuck off
come to london and we'l see, i'll take my strap off.

oh damn you really said it there, would she beat up your d**k? Is it so bad that she had to? Making me laugh, that's very good, now please start telling me another story!

you are the one who isn't
you rap like someone different
don't think on how your rimes are
just post and post, without knowing true despair!

You see, now ill show you what a pyroclastic flow is, lets start this you lookin at the ground wizzy war lord vocal chord so vicious
And I don't have to show riches to pull up pull off with some bad bitches
And it ain't about shivery
It's about dope lyrics and delivery
It's about my persona ain't nothing like a man that can do wha he wanna
Ain't nothing like man on that you knew on the corna

You see, now ill show you what a pyroclastic flow is, lets start this you lookin at the ground wizzy war lord vocal chord so vicious
And I don't have to show riches to pull up pull off with some bad bitches
And it ain't about shivery
It's about dope lyrics and delivery
It's about my persona ain't nothing like a man that can do wha he wanna
Ain't nothing like man on that you knew on the corna

you call that "pyroclastic flow"
im sorry to say it but it's so "loooow"
if you are going to talk to me, use something better
or just cut it out and write a normal leetteeer
i don't need to proof who i am
i think with my flow they'll rather understaaand! ;)

@kinda offtopic Let's give rep to the starter of the thread, i like this shit lol :D

you call that "pyroclastic flow"
im sorry to say it but it's so "loooow"
if you are going to talk to me, use something better
or just cut it out and write a normal leetteeer
i don't need to proof who i am
i think with my flow they'll rather understaaand! ;)

@kinda offtopic Let's give rep to the starter of the thread, i like this shit lol :D

damn boy, ima start to like how you flow
it's kinda low tho, becuase you just said that am low
anyway this aint going to stop me
I will beat you atleast, ow pelase show me yo pyroclastic flow
if you have any, if ya don't then you should get one, every rapper have it!

@offtopic, LOl I really like it 2 so why not ;D

my flow is a natural dancer, you know
a one that lots of people would like to dance and so.
this it's not a battle or a war, nothing to gain or loose
we proving ourselves, so don't fight until desease
rappers have to be together!
no matter what
no matter weather.
so that's why we fight against each other
so all people around can hang oveeeeeeeeer!

you got a point, but that isn't the point here
Im trying to to decide who is the best rapper of us 2
maybe you aren't ready yet, neither am I, but
we'll see what the public thinks!

if you want that to be like that
go make a official battle thread, and we'll rap
by the way, i think it's useless
every1 knows who rulez
And it's me: Epic
you get the lose, i get the Chick.
So put ur mouse on "otland banner" and hear "Click"!

if you want that to be like that
go make a official battle thread, and we'll rap
by the way, i think it's useless
every1 knows who rulez
And it's me: Epic
you get the lose, i get the Chick.
So put ur mouse on "otland banner" and hear "Click"!

Why don't you make an official battle thread?
I am going to wait until yo do that, cuz I just gotto say cliiiick, ups
I didn't meant to harm you, but I think you just broke ya leg!

if you desire it that much
i'll do it and give you a punch
i feel sorry to you for being blind
you didn't broke my leg, you missed and hit your brain!

"you want to rap vs me?
you a little bit crazy?
challenging the king of rap aint wise
so I would advize
you turn around and walk away and say your goodbyes
it might be hard seems how your so fat but walking is good exercise
maybe you could walk to mc donalds after training for some frenchfries"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back