• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rashid has left this server!

Snusarn Thor

Reaction score
Hello everyone, boys and girls , it has come to my attention that our so dear travelling trader have left this server. I would like for all of you to take a quiet moment and think about all the money he has been providing for us. He brought wealth into Shadowcores and Lunarforce, but the time of wealth has come to an end.
Rashid you will always be in our hearts, for all the things you were and for all the things you can become, I am honoured that you took the step that many of us couldn't do. I remember we talked about the bad community and of all the Brazilians that you had to face everyday. You've existed for over a decade and the Brazilian community still didn't know where to come find you everyday. That must have been so frustrating and depressing for you to handle. You made a hard decision and I respect you for it.

Yours and forever yours Snusarn Thor

Like this post if you believe that Rashid did the right thing.

Back