• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rashid problem tfs 1.3 8.6

vexler222

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, i have problem with npc like a rashid, i will added item to buy, but i have in file rashid.xml item with id 11683 and in game it's not same... in game i have 10727 and other name, i dont know why

Attachments

show me your rashid.xml and also the script corresponding the npc it self.

/Nixez

here rashid.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="[N] Rashid" script="default.lua" walkinterval="1500" speed="100" walkradius="2" floorchange="0" speechbubble="2">
    <health max="100" now="100"/>
      <look type="146" head="121" body="102" legs="121" feet="115" addons="3"/>
    <parameters>
        <!--SHOP By Glombersik @OTSecret Team-->
        <parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="shop_sellable" value="
            someone item,11683,1000000;"/>
    </parameters>
</npc>

npc system script is a default from tfs 1.3 downgrade to 8.6

Hi, i have problem with npc like a rashid, i will added item to buy, but i have in file rashid.xml item with id 11683 and in game it's not same... in game i have 10727 and other name, i dont know why
If you are trying to add a new ID inside the NPC shop it will not work. You will have to create an NPC by name.

This bug happens because the tibia client doesn't recognize the new ID's.

If you are trying to add a new ID inside the NPC shop it will not work. You will have to create an NPC by name.

This bug happens because the tibia client doesn't recognize the new ID's.

How by name? Sorry but i dont understand

Back