• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Rashid to tfs 1.5 nekiro

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
as the title says, I would like to have the rashid quest and the complete rashid, this adds the npcs also that ask for the missions for him, if anyone has it, thank you <3
i use nekiro 7.72 1.5

Solution
Here is Rashid and the needed NPCs ordered by missions, I've tested them on main orts before and they were working properly and I've read-ed the scripts now on this updated version and it looks fine/almost the same.
Test them and post if you found any errors on Support board.
Here is Rashid and the needed NPCs ordered by missions, I've tested them on main orts before and they were working properly and I've read-ed the scripts now on this updated version and it looks fine/almost the same.
This one isn't needed mostly, You can just buy an empty bowl from any furniture shop.
Not sure if the quest were the same on that old client 7.72 but you can remove/edit the unnecessary ones.

Solution
ty so much i will test <<3
Post automatically merged:

I have a doubt, how do I find out the places where he is each day?

Last edited:
I have a doubt, how do I find out the places where he is each day?
First of all, you'll have to add the storages to your storages table, I forgot to mention this before.
and then you'll have to add this globalevents script, It is the NPC positions for each day.

This one isn't needed mostly, You can just buy an empty bowl from any furniture shop.
Not sure if the quest were the same on that old client 7.72 but you can remove/edit the unnecessary ones.
this whole datapack could be used in tfs 1.5? the dtapack seems cool to be downgraded for example to 8.6 in order to get something as close as possible to real experiencie in matter of quests npcs etc

this whole datapack could be used in tfs 1.5? the dtapack seems cool to be downgraded for example to 8.6 in order to get something as close as possible to real experiencie in matter of quests npcs etc
Most of the scripts are supposed to work with 1.5 downgrade, I remember using many scripts of the main orts on my abandoned 8.6 project without any issues.
Even if a few of them didn't work they will only require a very slight edit/change which is easier than changing a script from 0.x to 1.5 or creating it by yourself.

Most of the scripts are supposed to work with 1.5 downgrade, I remember using many scripts of the main orts on my abandoned 8.6 project without any issues.
Even if a few of them didn't work they will only require a very slight edit/change which is easier than changing a script from 0.x to 1.5 or creating it by yourself.
thank for letting me know, sorry by asking this but, could you share downgrdedmonster files?

Sorry but I can't, I may complete my real map one day so I prefer keeping them private.
You can do it yourself, I used to test monsters/NPCs one by one with my friends for weeks.
Yes i know, i need yo remove id lines and remove few monsters, I undertand, thank you

Back