• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raspberry's Corner

Raspberry

Reaction score
heyh!

this is 2h maping;

cool mountin
k9t3ma.png

rate 1-10!

Make it less squard and make tuffs and ye, go to tutorials named "Art Tutorials" and learn some stuffs, takes 5 mins to learn all things :D

MycOs... maybe for him, it's not that easy.... Testing out a map editor for the first time, and finding all functions, without help... those things takes time... I sat like 3+ hours.. and read through everything there was to read in the map editor... and tested all functions out..

The Mapper, your mapping isn't even worth to say 1/10.. atleast don't give him 1/10 give him 5/10 because his brand new to mapping.

Thank you guys, i've been reading some tutorials the past hour! i'll be showing some updated things later on. I also looked a few other mappers pieces just as inspiration.

After a lot of speculation & trying I came out with something that at least I like, mind that it's only made for training my experiences ;)
A lot of ideas & looking at others work made my mind more wide!

s2cew2.png

How does it come that you made up the name Raspberry? ....
If it was because mine was Strawberry then i think you can go to hell by the way your mapping is to simple sorry :p

Well I just say this to be nice :)
Your mountain looks good but the rest is SHIT! Try make it in 2 min once

Alright. Let me do something very special JUST to make you cry ;)
Made the user just to make a fool of you :D

Back