• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rate their Avatar!

4/10

tumblr_m0j193HMKK1qbqr8p.jpg

"I smoke herb and im great..."

7/10

"Look at me, being all pseudo-artistic and hip"

I kinda like it, though.

I love how you're so uncultured. Your posts reak of ignorance and I do know what I'm talking about. I do know about the symbolism of the original artwork your avatar is based on, the Yin & Yang, fucked over by your artistic wannabeness. It's also funny how you diminished and were condescending to that guy with pot references on his avatar, while the one above you right now is doing the same, on a different level, a religious/doctrine level, and your ignorant poophole didn't recognize shit.

7/10

I love how you're so uncultured. Your posts reak of ignorance and I do know what I'm talking about. I do know about the symbolism of the original artwork your avatar is based on, the Yin & Yang, fucked over by your artistic wannabeness. It's also funny how you diminished and were condescending to that guy with pot references on his avatar, while the one above you right now is doing the same, on a different level. A religious/doctrine level.

7/10

"I'm Crying Now"

0/10

I don't care what you say, i dont have time to read your sh*t but if you don't know who i am, what i do... Just shut up, seriusly... U waste your time ^^ ...Get a life or something, seriusly ;)

7/10

You don't have time to read my shit but still keep posting on a stupid thread with a purpose such as this? CAN SOMEBODY SAY LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIAAAAAAAAAAAHR?

>implying i'm the one mad HAHA OH WOW
also, keep on using those 9gag memes.

7/10
"look at me, being all pseudo-artistic and hip"

you don't have time to read my shit but still keep posting on a stupid thread with a purpose such as this? Can somebody say lllllllllllllllllllllliaaaaaaaaaaahr?

>implying i'm the one mad haha oh wow

3/10 shatap! jerry.jpg

7/10

You don't have time to read my shit but still keep posting on a stupid thread with a purpose such as this? CAN SOMEBODY SAY LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIAAAAAAAAAAAHR?

>implying i'm the one mad HAHA OH WOW

8/10

"I don't have life and i try to disturb others"

Seriously, 7 Years on tibia, people like u abounds on Tibia, this forum... Real life, and know what?... No one cares about them, they just are sh*t on this world... Something that at true i dont care, i just have fun looking how someone try to be "great" on a forum... Try it on real life, maybe if we were front to front in real life things would be different ;)

If i still posting is because is funny, how a kid without life waste the time here like you, atm im eating and having fun with this, just don't make me choke on the food please... Dont be too stup*d ^^

Back