• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rates & 'Monstersrate'

Xiner

Reaction score
Heya,

I'm working on a server which I want to be kinda lowrate. But I have some questions about rates. First of all what would be good rates for magic, attackskills and level(stages)?

At the moment I've got this:
rateSkill = 30.0
rateMagic = 10.0
rateLoot = 2.0
rateSpawn = 1

My stages are:
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="25" multiplier="60"/>
<stage minlevel="26" maxlevel="50" multiplier="50"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="75" multiplier="40"/>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="25"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="150" multiplier="20"/>
<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="200" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="250" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="251" maxlevel="500" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="501" multiplier="3"/>

Can you please give me some nice rates for lowrate? I want level 150-200 to be a 'high' level. So not everyone's level 400+. Actually I want people to do something to get a nice level. ^_^
Also what would be nice rates for attackspeed? Atm a knight has 200, paladin 300 and sorcerer/druid have 500.
And what would be nice monsters for leveling at the rates (you give me)? Trolls, Rotworms, etc?
Also what amount of hp/mana should each vocation get by getting a level up? I mean, what's a decent amount. And what's a decent amount of regenerating mana and hp. ^_^

Another problem I just found, I can handle a dragon on lvl 23. My skills are: 53/36. I used a spike sword and dwarven shield. My equipment was Plate legs/armor, leather boots, steel helmet.

I haven't played real tibia for a long time, but I'm sure you can't handle a dragon with the skills/eq I said above.
So what do I need to do to make this more real?

Please don't blame me if I chose real stupid rates, I'm just asking for help. ;)

I would appreciate every help really much!

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply! :)

Shouldn't 2000 be a little too much? (That's 2 seconds, right?) ^^ I know it's the default value but shouldn't 1000 or 1500 fit more?

I also set the monsterrates to this:
-- Monster rates
rateMonsterHealth = 1.0
rateMonsterMana = 1.0
rateMonsterAttack = 2.0
rateMonsterDefense = 1.0

I have no idea if that's alright, but I couldn't handle the dragon anymore.

Or is it the speed why I could handle a dragon at lvl 23 with the skills I mentioned above? ^^

Thanks.

Back