• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rauz Spriting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauz

Reaction score
About me:
I have been doing pixel art before, but recently came back to it.
I'm here to showcase what I do and maybe get some connections to work on projects.
I'm 29years old and have an established life,
but I love the art form so if I can help out somewhere, let me know.

"First" Monster -
eye.gif

Some stone study -
stones.png

Attachments

Great sprites, keep going and post more :D

Tree study:
tree2323.png

Update: Working on my first outfit/monster/wahtever. Let me know what you think (updating after response)​

Last edited:
They looks quite nice though they seem to be very flat and thats the most important thing to focus on right now. Other than that no issues :D

Really great warrior!

That's awesome lol :D
I think that the best part here is the door and that skull.

Really nice keep posting stuff u create its getting better each time

What's on the left?
And huh, beholder is dope. I'm wondering why Cipsoft isn't exploring this more, you can make many different bonelords/beholders.

I love the beholder though I guess you could work a bit more on tiny "eyes" and left side which had different color than the rest ;)

good work nonetheless keep it up, its inspiring!

What's on the left?
And huh, beholder is dope. I'm wondering why Cipsoft isn't exploring this more, you can make many different bonelords/beholders.
Thanks man, It's some sort of goblin I only did to figure out "smooth" walking.
Dude u are really good
Thanks man.
I love the beholder though I guess you could work a bit more on tiny "eyes" and left side which had different color than the rest ;)

good work nonetheless keep it up, its inspiring!
Yeah I have this red/green colorblindness :p so it affects these kind of colors aswell.
I'll try to think about it more.

Update on some blood effect:
blood3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back