• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Raxor~

Staaaanken

Stanken på Softcores
Reaction score
Gratz for needing 4 people to kill a 160 elder without mana shield :) You had even problems with killing that warlock hahaha.. New owner i guess :p It was funny though

Gratz for needing 4 people to kill a 160 elder without mana shield :) You had even problems with killing that warlock hahaha.. New owner i guess :p It was funny though

What?
you that rs?
we was 3 pps**
And notice that when you died we was only 2 pps atk you :[

Last edited:
I don't think it's weird to go for a 160 ED with 4 ppl lol.

Agree, but we was 3 pps, and just 2 pps on him while he died ;D+ that i was in bed playing on my laptop :[

Don't forget that he also used healbot which makes it harder to kill, no offence against the healbot becuse i use it to JUST said that ;]

Agree, but we was 3 pps, and just 2 pps on him while he died ;D+ that i was in bed playing on my laptop :[

Don't forget that he also used healbot which makes it harder to kill, no offence against the healbot becuse i use it to JUST said that ;]

So next time don't play in your bed with the laptop if you think your better in another sits.

kinda solo'd it?
he was behind me and zeriel after he made a wise choice :p it kept targeting the knight who ran down into ghouls so it healed to almost full once

loot was amazing <_< devil helmet LOL

edit i didnt know who he was until now lol my bad

Last edited:
Back