• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Razino killed

lol
why hes lvl 320

omfg
he was healing with uhp
where is there any problem?
if they would be good they would have done a combo. but they were just randomly spamming sds
i dont see there any reason for fixes

anyway it's retarded how many no lifers are playing on softcores LOL

well there one thing i what would have improved the cam.

QKNIGH!!!!!

WOuld be awesome if he'd be there XDDD

Would be better to found 10 mages 150+ for SD Power than like 20-30 knights-pallys.

Agree, but there is no point to be mage nowdays, eks are the best voc and a mages can't even outrun them, they have less cap and can't carry much manas.. - all stop playing mage

anyway there wasn't a team attacking him it mostly was random ppl:p

@up
hmm maybe...
they hit so sucks
300 max or smth and when lucky they hit 600 in assasin star,bye

It's not about assassin star's. They hit till 200 with SD and they can hit more with Explosion. Also mas san does 250 DMg in pvp. And they can hit with Assassin Stars.

I don't know what paladin you played. But I usually combo like 500with Mas san and Star. My best PvP hit is about 400.

You do not win a war without mages, if they fix the healing of knight they need to fix the dmg of mages

Back