• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Razino rl pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, u idiot r u rly going to beat him up irl over Softcores? just shows what a retard you are, and by posting rl pics of him just shows what an idiot you are, i would like to see some pics of you.. or is that to much to ask? :O And Slip.. wtf is ur problem? why do you mind what his cloths looks like? r u gay or something? let him wear what he wants i mean i dont like Razino in-game but still this is fucking retarded...

Last edited:
Tony, u idiot r u rly going to beat him up irl over Softcores? just shows what a retard you are, and by posting rl pics of him just shows what an idiot you are, i would like to see some pics of you.. or is that to much to ask? :O And Slip.. wtf is ur problem? why do you mind what his cloths looks like? r u gay or something? let him wear what he wants i mean i dont like Razino in-game but still this is fucking retarded...

Can't I have my own thoughts? you fucking fascist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back