• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Razino solod

Weezi

Reaction score
omg tony u got solod by dave biatch! :) paybacks a bitch

22:12 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Razino [339] was slain by Stor Stark [269].

Youthink i tried to live? didnt even heal its a noob char i let u take the unjust on it

You soloed Razino? That's only possible if he didn't heal for 10 times, which means he was afk or he didn't have a single supply with him. GRATZ MENZ, pro kill.

I was 100% afk and I dunno how it happened.. maybe I got a net kick or something or you must have had follow attack on for ages. Anyways, gz! great accomplishment :)

Awesome dude.
Got a proof that you soloed him?

;)

@Trites: Why are you hiding your Soft Boots and your other rares?

Lol, how could a lvl 269 POSSIBLY kill a lvl 337 EK???

Lie, you didn't solo him omg...

Lol, how could a lvl 269 POSSIBLY kill a lvl 337 EK???

Lie, you didn't solo him omg...
kick,internet kick, debugg, freeze, laggs, u name it, pretty easy to kill a 337 ek AFK without auto heal

kick,internet kick, debugg, freeze, laggs, u name it, pretty easy to kill a 337 ek AFK without auto heal

Yeah, but then he should've said that he might've got kick or something. Because I don't think Razino is THAT noob to get soloed by a lvl 267.

HAHA DAVE IS A BIG NOOB. Look how he keep die without bless and tells me in pm "My bless is bugged" HAHA so u tellin us ur char is bugged???? HAH

HAHA DAVE IS A BIG NOOB. Look how he keep die without bless and tells me in pm "My bless is bugged" HAHA so u tellin us ur char is bugged???? HAH

Hahahah

Did i just actually look at Matt comparing, a lvl 147 ED getting soloed to a lvl 337 EK getting soloed? r u fucking retarted?

Tony is shit.

Kaaat who the fuck r u? you keep flaming posts, but nobody knows who you are, ffs you are prolly the kid that cant get out of rookgaard on real tibia.

grow a pair and post ur char plix.

Last edited:
Awesome dude.
Got a proof that you soloed him?

;)

@Trites: Why are you hiding your Soft Boots and your other rares?

Cause it's a secret, D'OH! Wouldn't it be weird if you'd know everything?

You guys must be really proud of my death since you're bumping the post so everyone can see that I died! maybe one day i'll get as famous as Zach! :D
HeuaheuEHAu

You guys must be really proud of my death since you're bumping the post so everyone can see that I died! maybe one day i'll get as famous as Zach! :D
HeuaheuEHAu

Dude u will never be as famous as me.

Back